Isle Surf & SUP makes some of the best inflatable paddle boards. They often have coupon codes going on their email newsletter and Instagram promos. Plus, big events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and their Anniversary Sale. Their Pioneer board is their cheapest inflatable SUP that’s great for beginners and calm lakes and rivers. During a flash sale, they often put specific boards or lines on sale for $50-$150 off! Here are the latest Isle Surf and SUP coupon codes.
Latest ISLE Paddle Board Coupons: ISLE25 for $25 Off
Other recent ISLE Promo codes:
- ISLE25 – Details: Get $25 OFF any SUP by signing up for the ISLE email newsletter.
- GLIDER25 – Details: This Isle Surf and SUP coupon code gets you $25 off the Glider Epoxy hard board.
Note: Remember, the best place to buy an ISLE paddleboard is from the company directly! Be careful purchasing on Amazon, as there are some scam companies as third party sellers. I have the Isle Surf & SUP Explorer, which I got during one of their flash sales. It makes a great paddleboard to pair with the Oru Foldable kayak, check out my review here.
ISLE Inflatable SUPS:
- Pioneer – 10’6″ – All Around Beginner Board. This is Isle’s most budget-friendly, cheapest board. It retails for $745, but is often on sale in the $620-$645 range. If you’re new to Stand up Paddle boarding, this is the board for you.
- Explorer – 11’6″ – Touring paddleboard. The Explorer is a bit longer and great for fishing, touring, SUP camping, and use on rivers. I have this board, and purchased it so I could take it on rivers and more easily keep up with kayakers! And I also wanted the extra weight capacity for paddling around kids. I love this board!!
- Scout – 11‘ – Yoga Board. The Scout is kind of like a cross between the Pioneer and Explorer. The key difference is the traction pad is larger for yoga (or pets and kids!).
- Megalodon 12′ or 15‘ – Group Party Board!?! The Megalodon is a multi-person board, and the largest SUP they make. The 15’ has a weight capacity of 1,050 pounds!
Isle paddleboards image via ISLE Instagram.