Last Updated: November 18, 2022
See Kai Run makes some of the most loved kids shoes. And for good reason! They are durable, have great rubber soles, and come in really fun styles. From early walkers, to back to school high top sneakers, See Kai Run has unique and fun shoes. They almost always have some styles in their clearance section and do big sales a few times a year. Signing up for their email newsletter is the best way to find out about coupon codes and sales. They also do some really unique partnership designs, like with Oh Joy! and more recently they made a line for Target. So here are the latest See Kai Run coupon codes. You can often get sale styles for $20-30, instead of the $45-50 list price.
Latest See Kai Run Coupons: NO CODE – 45 – 60% off Black Friday Sale
Other recent See Kai Run Promo codes:
- SKRSHIP – Free Shipping on $45+ orders
- SNEAKER20 – Extra 20% off fall styles. Ends Nov 4, 2022.
- EXCLUSIVE30 – 30% off spring sale. Ends Feb 11, 2022.
- SNEAKER20 – Extra 20% off sale.
- WINTERBOOTS20 – 20% off Waterproof & Insulated boots. Ends Jan 22, 2022.
- SNEAKER20 – 20% off code. Ends Dec 16, 2021.
- CYBER20 – 20% off coupon code including fall and winter styles. Ends Nov 29, 2021.
- 45% off select styles Early Black Friday Sale 2021 – no code needed! For example: the Dane Dino Glow in the Dark shoes are currently $27.50 instead of $50!
- FAN20 – Details: Get 20% off select low top styles – with promo code FAN20 through Sept 28, 2021.
- SKRSHIPPING for Free Shipping – Details: Get $5 OFF your order – free shipping with See Kai Run promo code SKRSHIPPING.
- CRUZ20 – Details: 20% off slippers through Sep 14, 2021.
- BRIGHT20 – Details: 20% off with promo code BRIGHT20 through May 31, 2021.
- WEBEX – Details: 20% Off Web exclusive styles. See Kai Run coupon ends May 1, 2021.
See Kai Run Shoes
These are our most used shoes! Living in the Pacific Northwest, See Kais are our top choice for all weather. We started with some of the leather shoes when our kiddo was a first walker, then to low top sneakers, and for fall and winter, the high tops are great for a little extra protection. The canvas uppers aren’t completely waterproof, but thick enough that they keep little feet dry in most mild rain. They aren’t rainboots though so no wading!
What makes these shoes great are the easy velcro closures so kids can put their own shoes on. The rubber toe cap is also great for active kids, running and biking. These shoes really last, and we pass them on to friends and family, as they grow out of them before they fall apart!
For See Kai Runs, these are the shoes I almost always have one size up already purchased for my kiddo, by keeping an eye on their clearance section and promo codes. Then when they wake up in the morning with suddenly bigger feet that grew over night (seriously, how does this happen!!?), we have new shoes that will fit, and I don’t have to go out and waste money on an emergency shoe purchase. Win win!
Latest Kids Gear Posts
REI Member Sale 2023: My Top Spring Picks!
Last Updated: March 17, 2023 REI’s Member Sale is here! While your annual dividends…March 17, 2023
Best Kids Winter Gear: Cold Weather, Rain, & Snow Gear Must-Haves
Last Updated: February 21, 2023 We like to get outside rain or shine –…January 5, 2023
Baby Winter Essentials: Cold Weather Gear for Babies – 18 Months
Last Updated: November 10, 2022 Getting outside in all weather is a challenge when…November 10, 2022